Friday, June 01, 2007

Phew, what a week!

Yep, it's been one of those weeks; Everything comes together, never rains but pours, you name it, it's been that.

First the loft conversion, then my old Dad falling over again, then my Mum's hoover going on the blink, the dog chewing my slippers, etc etc (well he didn't actually, but it adds effect, and besides he has done in the past!)

I'm tired but all in all it's been a pretty productive week. Lots of snail-mail tagged as bad, the email list getting closer to reality (apart from the odd one or two awkward one's out there that want to unsubscribe (what a cheek!). I can write about them here as they are pretty unlikely to read it anyway!

We've a new volunteer, Dave. Well, he's not exactly new (been here a few weeks now). He's pretty good on the old PC and he's been doing some real good work, sorting out, editing, deleting and adding data.

You'll be pleased to know that the new Summer Newsletter is on the starting blocks. It's good this one; We've gone for an A5 landscape format; Sounds complicated but suffice it to say it's now half the size, like a booklet, has lots more pages and looks real coooool. I think you'll like it. It's part of our 'Going Green' campaign; Well, we might not actually, singlehandedly, save the planet but at least we'll make it a little easier for the planet to save itself!

All the best folks, I'm off for my weekend off! Have a good one yourselves!

Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home