Friday, September 14, 2007

What a Fantastic Idea

Oxfam have created an online shop for their donated goods and other things. For years now I have regularly shopped in Charity Shops and boot sales. At the latter, I love buying things from the charity stalls. It is one I think of the most meaningful ways to engage in business and yet know that your money not only buys something but then passes on to someone who really needs it, rather than financing the lavish lifestyles of the select few, directors, entrepeneur's etc.

If any of you out there know of any other non-profit (or should we say 'profit-for-good') enterprises out there then just let me know and I will paste links up to them inside the community and here on the BLOG.

Best Wishes

Ray

p.s. the link to the Oxfam Shop in behind the title of this article. I've also added a link under 'Interesting Links [right-hand menu]. So what you waiting for, get shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home