Thursday, December 21, 2006

We're on the Map ... Oh... and A Happy Christmas to you all!

Howdy folks. Well, the sign's up and you no longer have any excuse for not coming to visit when you're in the area!

It's that time again isn't it? Christmas-time, a time of empty (or empty-ing) bank accounts.

Hmmm. . . Enough cynicism!

No, it's a time of filling hearts, of family and friends and of giving. You can call me sad if you like but I still believe in Father Christmas. Well, nobody has proven to me otherwise yet and, if nobody ever does, I'll still be there listening out for those sleigh-bells when the lights go out on Christmas Eve.

We'll be away for a few days over the holiday (oh bliss, I'll be able to have a lie in!) so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all and your family's a Very Very Merry Christmas and a Very Very Happy New Year. . .

See you all in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home